“Youthful Look, Thousands of Grafts, One Procedure”
- No Visible Scar
- Fast Recovery
- Minimally Invasive
- Minimal Downtime
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process for men and women, and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. A full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability both personally and professionally. For this reason, it is vital to understand what effects a hair restoration procedure can have on your daily interactions with people and in all other aspects of your life. Hair restoration should be elegant and unnoticeable to all but those you tell.
There are essentially 2 types of hair restoration techniques:
- The traditional “strip” method (Follicular Unit Transplantation, or FUT)
- The latest, cutting edge technology of Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Approximately 50 million men and approximately 30 million women suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. The FUE method of hair transplantation removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred for a rejuvenated attractive long lasting results.
Why NeoGraft hair restoration is the solution:
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients who receive the NeoGraft procedure feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft procedure
- No unsightly linear scar
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
- Shorter recovery time – patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
- Natural looking results
Actual patient, results may vary
Why Choose the NeoGraft Procedure?
The NeoGraft system is the first and only FDA cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
This revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. The NeoGraft automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market and has the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology available.
Actual patients, results may vary
Hair Restoration with NeoGraft technology provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results. With NeoGraft’s technology each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. The goal is a natural looking head of hair, utilizing this minimally-invasive procedure.
- Superior Results – More natural looking hair, short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology – Automated technology, least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle – Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
- Effective – Less activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
- Discrete – Patients can typically go back to work the next day.
- Affordable – We have programs available to meet your exact needs.
Benefits of the FUE Method:
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and quick recovery times
- And Many More!
The NeoGraft Automated FUE is also a useful procedure to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.
Having your procedure done with us offers you the ultimate aesthetic consideration, technical skills coupled with the latest and most sophisticated technology available at a fair value.
Actual patients, results may vary
NEOGRAFT® “Youthful Look, Thousands of Grafts, One Procedure”